Solutions to fit all your student and youth marketing needs
From time to time we come across clients that are looking for something other than our standard offerings. Whilst we strive to provide a solution for everyone’s student marketing needs we have been doing this long enough to know that one size definitely doesn’t fit all.
Social media marketing gives you the chance to be really creative and there’s nothing we like more than helping you plan your campaign from the early stages and going through the brainstorming process to come up with something truly unique.
Getting us involved early on gives us the chance to make some recommendations and come up with some bespoke ideas to help meet your specific needs. We have ideas, a top class designer and genius coding team who are all here to help you produce the most effective student and youth marketing campaign.
Click below to get in touch and tell us all about your bespoke idea.
Example of a Bespoke campaign with UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS)- February 2009
- Give online support to adults looking to enter Higher Education as mature students.
- Develop a strong peer support community for mature students.
What we did
- Consulted with BIS to come up with the best solution for their brief.
- Researched and developed a searchable map so potential students in England could locate their nearest HE institute, with each link navigating to the institutes online support for mature students.
- Conducted specially commissioned video case studies from mature students.
- Linked directly to Directgov resources for mature students.
- Utilised our established mature student forum as a central resource for the campaign.
- The Student Room team consulted with mature students in the forum to understand their needs and challenges.
- 100+ written case studies were developed by the mature students on the site, describing their own tips and challenges with returning to education.
- Consultation with mature students led to a wish list of content and functionality that mature students needed and The Student Room gathered this through UGC and official resources from Directgov.
- Due to the mature student portal being created within the worlds largest student community the resource has lived on well after the campaign has finished and it continues to evolve and grow today.
- 20,599- Total page views to date (Sept’ 2010)
- 16,303- Total unique views to date (Sept’ 2010)
- 1:46- Average time users spend on the page
Long Term Benefits
- Since the launch of the campaign and by linking to the new ‘mature student resource’ from the Directgov website, the page now ranks in the top 5 results for ‘mature student’ searches in Google.
- As a result of this collaboration the mature student peer community on the site has grown massively and continues to benefit those mature students in need of support.