With over 5.5 million visits to The Student Room (TSR) each month we’re well known amongst students. They use TSR everyday to talk about anything and everything, including your brand or institution.
It’s well known that word of mouth is the greatest marketing tool and an easy way of boosting what’s said about you is to make sure your ambassadors are active in our community.
Feel free to use The Student Room logo to increase discussion about your brand, all we ask is that you’re mindful of our guidelines.
This is the main logo for The Student Room and may be used to reference The Student Room or to link to it from a web page or email*. Link to a relevant forum, thread, social group or wiki page that’s relevant to your brand and reap the rewards as students discuss your brand on the world’s largest student site.
The social bookmarking logo may be small but it is mighty; maybe you’ve taken advantage of a Recruiter/University Profile or have an official representative on the site, you can use this button to send students there to continue the conversation and get more involved with your brand. Why not add it to the social bookmarking tool bar on your blog?
*Not sure where to link to?
Contact us and we’ll help you find the perfect place to generate discussion about your organisation
- The Student Room, where students connect logo – 1518 x 800 (.png/.pdf/.tiff)
- The Student Room logo - 1000 x 800 (.png/.pdf/.tiff)
- TSR logo - 538 x 529 (.png/.pdf/.tiff)
- TSR social media icon – 64 x 64 (.png/.pdf/.tiff)
- TSR logo usage guidelines (.pdf)
Please respect the time and effort that went in to creating our new brand and avoid…
- Stretching or distorting the logo in any way
- Displaying the logo at an angle
- Using another typeface within the logo
- Using the logo on a background image or graphic that makes it unclear
- Changing the colour of the logo elements
- Attempting to redraw the logo if you do not have access to the original