We are very excited to be able to advertise a new senior vacancy at The Student Room. Read below for more details and please syndicate this opportunity to your contacts.
Head of Client Marketing
We are The Student Room Group, the UK’s #1 top performing online SME, we run a number of large websites for students including www.thestudentroom.co.uk which with over 4.5 million unique visitors each month is the world’s largest student community.
We are looking to hire a talented senior B2B marketing expert to join our team located near Tower Bridge in London. We are a fast growing and ambitious company and you could be a part of that exciting growth.
You will drive sales in each of our key markets – strengthen our existing reputation within the UK and increasingly global HE sector, ensure that all consumer brands with dedicated student marketing budget LOVE The Student Room and make a name for us in the recruitment market.
The main focus for the Head of Client Marketing will be to:
- Create and implement The Student Room B2B marketing plan
- Full management responsibility for client facing product lifecycle – incl. conception, pricing and roll out
- Refine and roll out B2B product value proposition inc sales training
- Ongoing evaluation of B2B product effectiveness
- Drive lead generation
- Increase the loyalty and average spend of existing clients
- You will be guardian of our B2B brand
- Monitor and grow brand awareness and penetration in client markets
- Management of Marcomms manager
- Foster close client relationships, understand their needs and be one step ahead of trends in each of our b2b markets
- Provide B2B commercial input to all product development
- Be the marketing champion of our CRM system
You will work closely with the Commercial Director and report to the Marketing Director. We are looking for an experienced high performance person with great delivery focus. The successful applicant will have over five years working in a B2B marketing role, will be an excellent communicator, will have brand and product management experience and will be a web and social media native. Coming from a corporate background is desirable as is CIM accreditation.
Applicants should send covering emails & CVs to email@example.com